What better way to celebrate the release of The Beatles’ Red and Blue Album remasters and their addition to the iTunes Music Store then to give out some Beatles merch!
The September 2009 release of The Beatles’ remastered original albums and new boxed collections in stereo and mono was one of the year’s top entertainment events, breaking chart records around the world. Apple Corps Ltd. and EMI Music are pleased to announce that The Beatles’ original 1973 compilations, 1962-1966 (‘Red’) and 1967-1970 (‘Blue’) have been digitally remastered for worldwide CD release on October 18 (October 19 in North America). Both 2CD packages include expanded booklets with newly written essays by Bill Flanagan and rare photos.
1 One Thirty BPM reader will be selected to win:
– The Red Album 1962-1966 (Double Disc Remastered)
– The Blue Album 1967-1970 (Double Disc Remastered)
– Red Album T-Shirt
– Blue Album T-Shirt
How To Enter:
You can enter in any of the following ways. We encourage you to do all three to increase your chances of winning.
1. Follow us on Twitter and retweet this link.
2. “Like Us” on Facebook, and comment on our wall with your favorite Beatles album and why.
3. Leave a comment below and let us know who your favorite Beatle is and why. (If you say Ringo we’ll try not to hold it against you)
Contest ends December 1st. US contestants only. Sorry.
Learn more about prizes at The Beatles Store and be sure to check back on Monday for our album review of the Red and Blue Album remasters.