As the praise of John Talabot’s debut album fIN starts building momentum, he’s put together a 72-minute long, 20-track mix for FACT Magazine. Rather than filling the mix with extra material of his own creation, the mix is more a collection of tracks that Talabot obviously has a fondness for and that may/may not have inspired his own music. That said, be sure to listen out for his mix of Shakarchi & Stranéus’ “It’s my love” in the middle. Check out the tracklisting and download the mix below:
John Talabot – FACT mix315
1. Phase 6 – Deep Motion
2. Mental – I want to Know Where Dub Is
3. Chateau Marmont – Nibiru (Beautiful Swimmers Late Night Dubbing Mix)
4. Warpaint – Undertow (N C Remix)
5. Rekid – Next Stop Chicago
6. Cos Ber Zam – Ne Noya (Daphni edit)
7. Jersey Devil Club – Hommage at 128
8. Cole Medina – We Call it Good to me
9. Sun La Shan – Catch (Dub version)
10. Jus Ed – 10 Am mix
11. Shakarchi & Stranéus – It’s my love (John Talabot Redrumedit)
12. African Dreams – Make a Living
13. Lovebirds – Keep coming (Axel Boman Remix)
14. Dauwd – Acireams
15. Soft Rocks – Magic Milk (Beautiful Swimmers Remix)
16. Omar S, Ob Ignitt – Wayne County Hill Cop’s
17. Dream 2 Science – My Love Turns to Liquid
18. Projekt : PM – When the Voices Comes
19. Blondes – Water (Bicep remix)
20. NAD – Distant Drums
No related content found.
We talk with Israeli rockers Vaadat Charigim about some of their favorite records.
We talk with Yvonne Ambree and Jesse Barnes of Take Berlin about some of the records which influenced the recording of their debut EP, Lionize.
We talk with Josh Berwanger about a few of his favorite records.
Latest posts from The Film Stage